Learning/Application: Better Communication
No. Of Participants: 20 – 30
Duration: 30 minutes
Checklist of Items Required
Equal sized sheets of Paper
1. Before beginning the game, tell the participants that they should not ask any questions and simply follow the instructions you give.
2. Give participants a sheet of paper and ask them to shut their eyes and listen to the commands you give.
3. Hold a sheet in your hands, and follow the directions you give them on your paper.
4. Ask the employees to fold the piece of paper provided to them in half and tear a piece off of the upper right corner.
5. Instruct the employees to fold the paper (with the upper right corner torn) in another half and next rip off of the corner on the upper left hand.
6. Ask them to again fold the paper into half and tear the corner at the lower right hand.
7. Have everyone open their eyes and look at the paper in their hands and compare it with the sheet you have in your hands.
Point out the difference in the way their paper looks as compared to yours, and also the differences between each one’s sheets. Use this game to help people understand the importance of listening as a part of communication.
The Strengthscape private limited designs and deliver customized team building games across India and other SAARC countries. Our team building events are highly innovative, full of fun, safe and provide a great way to break ice and build a high perforamance team. Unlike the usual team building events, we bring the best of facilitation techniques, and event delivery to provide a memorable, safe and insightful event. We provide services in all major indian cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and many more.