Learning/Application: Energizer/Icebreaker/Reading Body Language
No. Of Participants: 10-20
Duration: 30 minutes
Checklist Of Items Required
- Prepare small events or stories for participants to act out such as – you are meeting a film celebrity, you have locked yourself out of the house with your mobile phone inside, you have just won the prize on a game show, you witness an accident as you drive to work and so on.
- Divide the participants into pairs; if it is a large group, you can divide them into groups of three or four.
- Place the event sheets with their blank sides facing up and have each pair pick one at random.
- Give each pair 10 minutes to read the story and decide how they want to act it out without any words. The aim is to have the rest of the participants guess the situation being enacted.
- Have each pair take turns at enacting their story and the other participants should guess what it is they are trying to convey.
Use this as an energizer to get people to interact, relax as well as bring out their creative side. You can also use it to discuss the importance of body language by picking specific examples of actions by the actors that the audience immediately understood and those that were confusing.
Team Building : Strengthscape has designed all the team building challenges with the sole objective of improving work relationships in an entertaining, informal way. Our team building activities are creative, fun and safe to play. Strengthscape has a reporsitory of many such team games and icebreakers. For more information about team building games, contact [email protected]