No. Of Participants: 10-20
Duration: 30 minutes
Checklist of Items Required:
1. Divide participants into pairs.
2. Give each pair about 10 minutes to speak and get to know each other a bit and also find some commonalities they share.
3. Instruct that the aim is to find some commonality that is not very obvious – for example, both of you like the same type of food or both of you scored the highest marks in language class at school.
4. At the end of 10 minutes, have pairs take turns to speak, with each person introducing his or her partner and sharing the commonality they found.
5. Ask for feedback about how everyone felt during this exercise.
Use this game as an icebreaker activity to help participants get to know each other during a training program. You may also use it to drive home the fact that we share quite a few things in common with others and looking for these is more pleasant that focusing on only the differences.
strengthscape designs and deliver customized team building games across India and other countries. Our team building events are highly innovative, full of fun, safe and provide a great way to break ice and build a high perforamance team. Unlike the usual team building events, we bring the best of facilitation techniques, and event management experience that makes your event memorable. We provide services in all major indian cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and many more.