No. Of Participants: 10-20
Duration: 15 minutes
Checklist of Items Required:
- List of traits or facts
- Prepare a list of different traits or facts on a sheet of paper. For example – likes fishing, is wearing contact lenses, has a 70-year old mother, knows knitting, is scared of flying, owns red shoes and so on.
- Give each person a copy of this sheet and ask everyone to circulate around the room, taking the signature of one person who fits a particular item in the space next to that item.
- Instruct that each person can sign only once on one sheet.
- At the end of 15 minutes, check who got the most autographs.
- Have people share their experience interacting with the group during this game.
Use this game as an icebreaker activity to help people make friends and get to know the other participants in a training program.
The Strengthscape designs and deliver customized team building games across India and other countries. Our team building events are highly innovative, full of fun, safe and provide a great way to break ice and build a high performance team. Unlike the usual team building events, we bring the best of facilitation techniques, and event management experience that makes your event memorable. We provide services in all major indian cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and many more.